Yealink EHS 40 Wireless Headset Adapter
- Compatible with many Yealink IP Phones
- Works with Jabra, Poly/Plantronics or EPOS/Sennheiser headsets
- Removes the need for a mechanical handset lifter
- Answer/end calls with the touch of a button
- Easy to attach
- Check compatibility with OfficeLife
Free Lifetime Support
Owned & Operated
No Credit Card Surcharges
Yealink Wireless Headset Adapter EHS 40
This cable is required for many Yealink models. If you're not sure what your phone needs, add the headset that you like to cart and let our compatibility guide do the hard work for you. It comes with 3 cables to connect to Jabra, Poly/Plantronics or EPOS/Sennheiser headsets.
The EHS 40 is designed to work with the Yealink IP Phones T58AV, T58A, T57W, T54W, T53W, T53, T48S, T46S, T42S, T41S, T42U, T43U, T46U, T48U if your phone is not listed here please call to check compatibility before purchasing.
Please note - For the T5 series your phone will need to be running Firmware version V84 or above. For the T4 series your phone will need to be running Firmware version V85 or above.
You will also need to program your phone via the Yealink configuration Webpage. This can be executed by your telephony provider or your IT Manager if they have access. We suggest you confirm this before purchase.
Option under Features > Audio called “Ringer Device for Headset” needs to be set as “Use Headset & Speaker”
- Phone control through a wireless headset
- Plug-and-play, easy to use
- Answer incoming call through remote wireless headset
- Terminate calls using remote wireless headset key
- 1 x Yealink EHS 40 Wireless Headset Adapter
- 12 months
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other OfficeLife users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.