EPOS Sennheiser IMPACT SDW 5036 Mono Wireless Headset with BTD 800 dongle
- Super comfortable single ear overhead headset
- Connect to your PC, mobile and desk phone
- Freedom to roam - up to 180m*
- Ultra noise-canceling microphone
- MS Teams compatible
- The price includes an additional 10% off our low price
Free Lifetime Support
Owned & Operated
No Credit Card Surcharges
EPOS | Sennheiser IMPACT SDW 5036 Mono Wireless Headset with BTD 800 dongle
The EPOS | Sennheiser IMPACT SDW 5036 Mono Wireless Headset with BTD 800 dongle is a DECT Wireless Headset with base station designed for modern office professionals, providing future-proof device flexibility, next generation communication quality and advanced security to modern work environments, and includes the BTD 800 dongle. The SDW 5036 is designed to provide flawless interactions. It also has a battery that can last for most of the workday with different operating modes. In super wideband mode, the headset can provide up to 9 hours of talk time and up to 14 hours of talk time in narrowband mode. Moreover, the SDW 5035 offers up to 44 hours if left on standby mode.
The SDW 5036 headset comes with a base station to hold or connect your system when it's not in use.
Type of Wireless Technology: DECT, Bluetooth
Connects to: Connect to softphone/PC, desk phone and mobile phone for maximum device flexibility.
- Wearing Style - Single ear overhead
- Listening time - Up to 9 hours (Ultra wideband), Up to 14 hours (Fullband)
- Standby time - Up to 44 hours
- Range - Line of sight: 180 m/590 ft, Typical office building: 55 m/180 ft
- ActiveGard - Protect users against acoustic injury caused by sudden sound burst on the line
- USB cable
- Power supply
- Audio phone cable
- Printed quick guides (headset and base station)
- Printed safety guide
- Printed compliance sheet
24 months replacement warranty... best warranty service ever.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other OfficeLife users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.